Climate Smart and the Canadian Chamber of Commerce invite you to join businesses that are cutting costs by cutting carbon.
In Partnership With:
Climate Smart helps businesses reduce their carbon footprint while cutting costs. Through training sessions, web-based software, and one-on-one advising, you’ll develop strategies to save on energy costs, improve operational efficiencies and engage employees. Learn more about what we do.
Climate Smart trains key staff and provides businesses with the support to become more competitive in an era of carbon regulation and volatile energy prices. In a collaborative learning environment, your staff will draw on the experience of other businesses and apply tools to measure and profitably reduce your greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Learn more about how it works.
In the spring of 2018, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce is launching Climate Smart programming across Canada. Now is your chance to take your business to the next level.
There is the opportunity for up to 15 companies to do the training outlined below with a $1,000 discount, through a virtual program.
Canadian Chamber members have the opportunity to become Climate Smart certified at a $1,000 discount, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Click here for information on fees.
The Climate Smart program includes three virtual training sessions.
- Sign up for a time that works best for you!
- Allows for coast-to-coast business participation, Canada-wide!
- We can accommodate all technologies.
Featured Case Studies
and strengthen your business.
Program Outline & Benefits
Climate Smart is a comprehensive professional development and training program that includes the following:
- A series of three interactive half-day training sessions
- Access to a top-rated, web-based GHG management application
- One-on-one advising
- Certification as a “Climate Smart Business”
Training Session 1:
We take complex, global standards and make it simple for you to assess your impact.
- Map your operations
- Collect your data
- Calculate your emissions with our online app
Training Session 2:
We help you plan emissions reductions and forecast the benefits.
- Identify your best opportunities for reductions
- Prioritize your strategies
Training Session 3:
We help you communicate your successes and understand how offsets work.
- Build internal buy-in
- Steer clear of “greenwashing”
- Learn about the carbon offset market
|Benefits to your business include:
||Climate Smart certified businesses are equipped with: